Ad plugin for Forums and buddypress type pages

Hi.
Does the in post ads work with buddypress activity stream, forums or bbpress forums....or do you recommend a plugin that can post google adsense ads within that kind of content, so forum activity can be used as an area for advertising?

• kriscone
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I would like ads to be able to appear within say the buddypress activity posts....in the post itself or perhaps between posts....

Or a group or forum post.

Also, recommendations on an ad server product that could be used with wordpress and perhaps extract data out for some predictive analytic...if such a thing exists.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@kriscone

I would like ads to be able to appear within say the buddypress activity posts....in the post itself or perhaps between posts....

Or a group or forum post.

Unfortunately no, such features are not supported by this plugin.

Also, recommendations on an ad server product that could be used with wordpress and perhaps extract data out for some predictive analytic...if such a thing exists.

You can have a look at OpenX. You can use it as a paid service, OR you can install it on your own server and use it freely. In fact, if you use openx you can manually edit your buddypress template files and manually include the required code to include openx ads in there!
    In case you need any assistance installing openx and implementing the templatete changes, you can post a new job at the WPMU Jobs board so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.