Ad-Sharing not showing on posts on single install, but shows on pages

I have installed Ad-Sharing on my single install WordPress site. I have inserted the ad code but it is not working on posts, yet works on pages. Even changing to just plain text (such as 'test') still just shows nothing on posts.

Here is a link to a post (ads should be showing both before and after post)
http://anti-grav.net/2012/11/cities-in-motion-london-announced/

Here is a link to a page (ads are showing with no problems)
http://anti-grav.net/jobs/

I have tried uninstalling the plugin, re-installing, removing other plugins in an attempt to get it to work, but nothing seems to be clashing with it.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sattsey,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Sorry to see that you are having trouble with the Ad Sharing plugin.

Do you have Before Post Content and After Post Content check marked in the Ad Locations section?

Logged into the admin dashboard go to Settings --> Advertising --> Ad Locations section.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• sattsey
    • New Recruit

Yes, these are selected. I've tried every combination (incase by some freak reason it won't display after if before is selected etc) but nothing is working. Currently, both before and after are selected on both posts and pages.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sattsey,

Thank you for your additional helpful input.

The next thing to do short of calling in the lead developer is to see is there is something else conflicting with the installation perhaps another plugin or even a theme issue.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• sattsey
    • New Recruit

OK, so it appears that they show up when I change themes, which would mean it is a theme conflict. What can I do to go about fixing this? I'm not the greatest coder in the world but can work my way around it if I'm given steps to take.

The theme in called Score by ghostpool.

Cheers

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings sattsey,

Thank you for the clarification which is absolutely appreciated.

Is this a free theme?

We will probably need at least a copy of the theme to try to figure out the conflict though on occasion one of the senior developers are able to spot the cause of the issue without having the theme by examining the source code.

Since you kindly submitted the URL's in your original post, I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.