Ad Widget intended to work on Network blogs or not?

Is Ad Widget supposed to show up on my network blog's once network activated and content added to widget and widget placed in sidebar?

If so, mine is not working at all.
Can I get some support with this please.

Kindly,

Paul

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Paul

I hope you are well today.

I can see the ad widget is working in your single post page where you have sidebar enabled, please check screenshot.

Note that, you had some issue in permalink, I have fixed that. It should be %post_id%, not %post-id%

About the chat issue, would you please create another thread to keep things separate?

Cheers
    Ash

• Paul
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi @Ashok

Thank you for your reply. Yes that is for the main site. But my question was for multisite blogs. For my users. Is this plugin designed to work across the network as described or was that just to say it works on multisite sites and not the blogs within the network itself?

It does work on the home site, but not any other within the network.

Can this be addressed?

Kindly

Paul

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Paul

The support access is expired, would you please grant again?

was that just to say it works on multisite sites and not the blogs within the network itself?

Sorry, I don't understand the difference between multisite sites and blogs here :slight_frown: Please explain.

To clarify, when you network activate the plugin, you need to configure the ad widget in each substie admin, it won't be automatically.

If you please explain, what you expected to see but not seeing, would be very helpful to understand for us.

Cheers
    Ash

• Paul
    • The Crimson Coder

Sorry @Ashok,

I was trying to get this plugin to do the same as Simple Ads. I found Simple Ads to do what I was trying to do and it works great.

Thanks for your help with this one. But I was mistaken. No need to investigate further.

Thanks again,

Paul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.