Add a gateway to Membership Premium

My client has a merchant account with Realex, an Irish based company. I need to be able to use this with Membership Premium. Can I get some private support/help with this?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi tammyhart,

As Eric was saying, the job board would be the place to go for that one, apart from a feature suggestion. And on that note, I've gone ahead and moved this to the feature suggestion forum to get a gauge of this!

Anyone else looking for a Realex gateway?

• tammyhart
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I was under the impression that helping set up a new gateway was covered by the support here. The moderator of the Plugins Chat indicated that to me several weeks ago. Is there at least some documentation on how to do it so that I could look into it myself. We hadn't budgeted for having to hire help for this.

• Eric G.
    • The Crimson Coder

@tammyhart,

Probably not my place (i'm just a member), but I am sure you will find WPMU Dev to go above and beyond in customer service and although their terms state that these plugins and themes are available 'as is' they are constantly upgrading and taking our requests to add features. If the community here agrees it would be a great add-on, I assume the Dev's would get cracking on it, although it may take some time.

I am sure they did not intend to lie to you in anyway. Chat's can often lead to misinterpretation though.

Again, not trying to be rude and this is probably not my place, but I am sure they will be glad to help you work on this. But seeing that it could be a large customization, I would think it would take time.

Here is a link to their terms: https://premium.wpmudev.org/terms-of-service/

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@tammyhart, as Eric said, we'll do our best to help you out with these things and on that note, the gateways included in the Membership plugins folder provide an excellent way to get an idea for how it's all done.

You could easily begin with one of them (you've got a few choices) and build from there rather than starting totally from scratch. If you've got any questions on it please feel free to bring them up here and I'll see what I can find to help.

Cheers,
    David

• tammyhart
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey guys, can you please recommend someone that could me with this. I tried getting help from the developers at Realex, but they were no help at all, just basically said, "This is Hard, why don't you use these carts instead." Of course you know why that is dumb since we need the very unique functionality of this plugin. I'm running out of options. I got no responses from my job boards post.

• vusis
    • Flash Drive

I also find it worrying that we are paying for support, but everytime we ask for something we are redirected to the jobs board. Furthermore these plugins are not documented properly.

I'm getting very frustrated with this service.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.