Add a general link with an image?

Is it possible to add a new section to Floating Social, which has just an image and some linked text which then downloads a file when clicked on?

This would be for our radio station website, and the links would be for the file that allows the user to download a small file which allows them to play the radio through their media player.

A perfect solution would be if I could just add an image that could be linked.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @joe

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

That is something which would require fair amount of coding to add a download link to the floating social bar.

I think that a much better approach would be to use Social Marketing plugin so that the user has to like the ad to get the download link, that ways you would get viral social marketing too and you can also add the ad into your theme template so that it shows up by default on all the pages :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.

Cheers, PC

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re having a fantastic day!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, that’s great news. if however you still need some assistance then please feel free to reopen this thread or for any different issues create a fresh thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.