Add a link to the wp-signup page in the menu withthe "Rename wp-signup.php" option enabled

Hi !

I've installed Anti-splog plugin with "Rename wp-signup.php " option enabled.
What I want to do is add “Sign up” as an option under the “Pages” widget on the Menu management page so the user can simply check it off as an item to add to their custom menu.

I've seen that it's possible for the Home page by adding this code to function.php :

function home_page_menu_args( $args ) {
$args['show_home'] = true;
return $args;
}
add_filter( 'wp_page_menu_args', 'home_page_menu_args' );

How can I deal with this code to do the same for the wp-signup page ?

• noomiastudio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

In the same idea, I've add a custom-post type wich is called "Test".
    I want to add "Test" as an option under the “Pages” widget on the Menu management page so the user can simply check it off as an item to add to their custom menu a link that will display a page with my custom-post types.

Could you please help me :p ?

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

I'm not aware of a way to add the signup link to the navigation options to be honest. That code you've found simply enables a built-in option in WordPress. There is no equivalent for sign up as far as I know.

I'll ask the developer if there would be a way to add a signup link there which is dynamically generated to use the right URL each time.

As for custom post types, you should see any custom posts appear in a new box on the Appearance > Menus section for adding to the menu. If you're not, check that you've set up your custom post type correctly and that you have a post that can be added.

Phil

• noomiastudio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Phil !

Thanks for the answer ! I'm waiting for the dev answer :wink:

For the custom post type, yes I see a new box but I can just put a link to a specific post of the custom post type. I would like to link to a page where the visitor can see all the post of a custom post type, not a particular post.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.