Add a Plugin to Easy Blogging

I would like to make a plugin I have installed on my network available to users in Easy Blogging Mode. Where would I pull the link from? Your help will be appreciated.

Terry

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Terry,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Please clarify what you want to show regarding the plugin.

Do you want a plugin menu selection where they can activate it themselves or do you mean network activated and the features are available through a menu selection?

Which plugin are you specifically referring to?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Terry,

You would add the plugin as normal and then paying close attention to the url of the php league plugin menu option that you want to add.

To add the menu item if you have not already you need to activate the Easy Blogging add-on Manage menu items --> logged into the network admin dashboard go to Easy Blogging --> Add-ons --> and activate Manage menu items in which a new menu becomes apparent "Menu items"

Choosing the new menu addition "Menu Items", scroll down to the Add menu item, in which you will add a portion of the URL for the php league plugin which is usually the last part of the URL that you want i.e. /wp-content/plugins/phpleagueoption.php

Please advise if further assistance is required regarding this subject.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Terry,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.