Add a UTM (URL) parameter from a custom field in wordpress/woocommerce

I would like to be able to have a user click a button and append a particular field to the URL so that when they arrive elsewhere, that data can be used to track them. I have a custom field called PartnerID that was created by a plugin called WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor. I would like the button to send the following URL “http://www.corpnet.com/?utm_campaign=PartnerID” but I can’t figure out how to populate the relevant data for the PartnerID field at the end of the URL. Can you advise?

• Nithin

Hi Eric Greenspan of 74 Systems,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I gave a quick look at the plugin, on how it works. But it seems like plugin only adds the custom fields to the checkout page, and the user inputs the data? And I don't see any button, or am I missing something here? Could you please point out your page, so that we could have a better idea on how you have implemented this.

Also, would recommend you to get in touch with the plugin support to get this fixed easily, as they would be able to provide a workaround easily.

Please provide more details about it, so that we could help get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.