Add activity + options to status update form on non-activity page

Hi,

I'm using a shortcode to insert the user activity form ( activity/post-form.php ) into a theme template page - however the added features of Activity + are not loaded in.

I'd like to know if there is a simple method or function call I can use to add the extra functionality or a simple change to the plugin itself to achieve this?

Thanks

Ray

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Ray,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question, I've taken a look and this doesn't appear that it would be easy to do even with certain custom coding, did you want to display all features of it?

I'll include the lead developer @Vladislav here :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Ray Q
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Jack,

Yes - ideally, I'd like to add the 3 additional options ( photo, video & link ) to the additional form I've created.

I'm happy to get my hands dirty in the code, but was rather hoping for some pointers in case there was an obvious way to achieve this.

Thanks for your quick answer.

Ray

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

You may want to try and load the javascript and stylesheet dependencies yourself, using some custom code, on your page. The exact list of the dependencies to load is in the BpfbBinder class (lib/class_bpfb_binder.php), methods js_plugin_url(), js_load_scripts() and css_load_styles().

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.