Add additional account to the Hub

Would like to be able to add additional staff/account to the Hub. That will avoid having to share the master WPMUDEV credentials if we want to allow other people to manage stuff there.

• splaquet
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I can see that going both ways. I think it's a great idea, but I can easily see why they wouldn't want to hand out another set of credentials for the same fee.

Something like a 2nd "developer account", how some sites allow a 2nd site developer license.

...maybe, if the developer account *only* had access to the resources already associated with the primary account holder's hub? That way, two folks couldn't split the monthly cost and go their separate ways :wink:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Eric,

Thank you for this request - the good news is that we are already working on something that will make work easier for agencies (so where there is more than 1 person working on sites).
    No details right now - but we hear you (and other people who raised this question before) :slight_smile:

For more awesome features in the new HUB you can check our Roadmap page https://premium.wpmudev.org/roadmap/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.