Add all js and css for membership plugin into header for every page on site not on specific pages on

Hey,

Is there a chance that I can update the plugin so that all js/css is always attached to the header or footer.

The reason for this is that I want the ability to have the signup/register button working on any page not just a specific page?

If this is not possible how can I get it to work across the site throughout any page.

Thanks,
Mark

Patrick

Hi @mark_dunbavan

Welcome to the forums!

Is there a chance that I can update the plugin so that all js/css is always attached to the header or footer.

Oh don't do that. The more unnecessary scripts you have in the header and/or footer, the slower your site gets.

If you want a register button everywhere, why not simply add a custom link in your main menu?

Or you could add a link to your theme's header.php template like so:
    <a class="button" href="http://example.com/your-registration-page">Register</a>

The button class in the link should inherit the styling of other buttons in your theme. If your theme does not have a pre-defined button class, you can easily add the style rules to your style-sheet.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member