Add all js and css for membership plugin into header for every page on site not on specific pages on

Hey,

Is there a chance that I can update the plugin so that all js/css is always attached to the header or footer.

The reason for this is that I want the ability to have the signup/register button working on any page not just a specific page?

If this is not possible how can I get it to work across the site throughout any page.

Thanks,
Mark

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @mark_dunbavan

Welcome to the forums!

Is there a chance that I can update the plugin so that all js/css is always attached to the header or footer.

Oh don't do that. The more unnecessary scripts you have in the header and/or footer, the slower your site gets.

If you want a register button everywhere, why not simply add a custom link in your main menu?

Or you could add a link to your theme's header.php template like so:
    <a class="button" href="http://example.com/your-registration-page">Register</a>

The button class in the link should inherit the styling of other buttons in your theme. If your theme does not have a pre-defined button class, you can easily add the style rules to your style-sheet.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @mark_dunbavan

I'm doing a bit of housekeeping by going through some older threads, and I noticed this one is still open.

Just to get it out of our active ticket system, I'm going to mark it resolved.

But if you still need assistance on this issue, please don't hesitate to re-open it by checking the "Mark as not resolved" box below.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.