Add an admin menu to manage domain mapping

Is there a way to manage mapped domain int he admin area ?
I mean to manage, edit, domain mapped by user. For example if user make a typo, a menu where supadmin can edit his typo.

• pro120
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

If you are set as a site super user you should be able to just navigate to their admin panel and make any adjustments that are needed. Additionally you could check the site's settings in the network admin panel, I could be wrong but I believe the domain mapping options might be a serialized array, so the first option might work better.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi puccino,

That actually can be done by the Super Admin by simply visiting that site's back-end. Super Admin has access to everything the site Admins have access to, and can easily make changes.

Have you tried going to that site as such?

Cheers,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi puccino,

Sorry if I seem a bit slow here but I'm just not seeing what you mean here. If the user accidentally mapped gaggle.com rather than gagle.com, you should be able to edit that in the user's dashboard, like at the following:
    yourdomain.com/gagle/tools.php?page=domainmapping

or if you're using a sub-domain install:
    gagle.yourdomain.com/tools.php?page=domainmapping

Could you provide a screenshot of that particular page's settings so we can see how that's setup?

Thanks,
    David

• puccino
    • The Crimson Coder

I had this issue a few days ago, i have mapped admin area in administration mapping, so i couldn't acces to user's site.
    When i go to gagle.yourdomain.com/tools.php?page=domainmapping i'm redirected to gagle.com/tools.php?page=domainmapping and to a 404 page.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.