Add an event shortcode

I like the plugin but no where do I see a list of shortcode anywhere. Where are they like "add an event"

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello SmartCEO,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You will find the full list of Events+ shortcodes that are available "out of the box" on "Events -> Shortcodes" page.

There are however some additional shortcodes that needs to be first enabled in form of plugin's add-ons. You will find add-ons on "Events -> Settings -> Add-ons" page. In this case I think you would like to let your users ad events from front-end of your site so you will want to enable the "Front page editings" add-on and then use [eab_event_editor] shortcode.

After the add-on is active, you will find an additional settings section: "Events -> Settings -> Front-page editing" where the shortcode is explained.

Most likely, you will also want to enable the "Capabilities" add-on and set permissions for adding/editing events for different user-roles.

Give it a try please and let me know if it works for you. In case you had any further questions, let me know.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.