Add An Image Doesn’t Work

Hi! I don't know what I do wrong or what happend, but today I have this problem: When I want to put a new image I can't add image, the button don't work. When I add a featured image it's work, but If I want add to post don't work. ¬¬
I read this: http://www.ajaykumarsingh.com/wordpress/wordpress-3-2-multisite-add-an-image-doesnt-work.html
So I conclude that before I do all that I have to ask to experts... So... what happend?

I only have this problem with your themes... sorry :slight_frown:

I don't want uninstall all the plugins, I have all almost all installed!
Please, help me!

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi YolandaC and welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry you're experiencing trouble with any of the themes here. I've got the themes here running on a number of test sites and can't replicate the issue you're experiencing.

Do you by any chance have other plugins running that might be conflicting with the themes? Are you experiencing the same with the BuddyPress default theme?

Could you check the editor page for javascript errors, or if you're not sure how to do that, disable other plugins to see if there is a conflict?

Thanks,
    David

• YolandaC
    • Flash Drive

I desactive the plugins that I think can conflict this function (like videos via youtube and flickr) but this don't help.
    And I'm noticie that when I want to "click to toggle" in WPMU Dev Seo or other of this plugins don't work. I'm thinking that I install something wrong... because this work before I install all the plugins and themes...

I have budypress social theme, but I don't know of the theme is the problem because in others themes of my WPMS installation don't work. ...

Where can I check the editor page for javascript errors?

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya YolandaC,

Just checking back in with you on this one. It definitely sounds like a javascript error.

I'd recommend using Firebug with firefox. Just open it up on the admin page and make sure the scripting tab is enabled. Then refresh the page and see what (if any) errors are displayed in the console tab. If you can copy/paste them here we can take a look with you.

Otherwise, disable all plugins and make sure you're running the latest versions of WordPress and the theme.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.