Add appointment not working with infinite seo plugin activated

When you activated appointment plugin and infinite seo plugin, if you added new appointment in admin page, it not added. Only appointment plugin activated, it worked. What is the error?

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @jloramas

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please try and check for a plugin conflict ? Disable all other plugins apart from Appointments + and Infinite SEO and see if you are still getting the same issue.

Also, can you please share the version of WordPress, Appointments plus and Infinite SEO you are running.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• jloramas
    • New Recruit

I use firefox, ie and chrome, does not work.

the others plugins is desactivated, only enabled plugin Appointments + and Infinite SEO.

Inspect with firebug, I see console but any errors. In post response ok, but request say:

"Warning: Creating default object from empty value in ..\wp-content\plugins\wpmu-dev-seo\wds-files\wds-core\wds-core-wpabstraction.php on line 12"

Use WordPress 3.5, Appointments+ 1.2.3, and Infinite SEO 1.6.

Thanks

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this - the line of code that's generating the warning you experienced will definitely going to change. However, just so we're sure this is what caused the issue you experienced, can you please try turning off error message displaying (i.e. turning off display_errors) if possible and see if that helps?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.