Add basic level to normal multi site sign up

Hi,

I use pro sites. I want to use the normal WP sign up because it's simple. I also want user to just start with the basic level and afterwards upgrade. How can I add the first level to every normal sign up? If I sign up now I have to manually manage the level of the user.

An alternative would be to select a default level at the pro sites sign up page and hide all levels with css and just show the sign up form.

Let me know what you think is best.

Regards,
Maurits

Rupok

Hi Maurits, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, you can hide all levels except the basic/first one with following custom CSS Code:

#prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column:nth-child(2) {
      display: block !important;
    }
    #prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column {
      display: none;
    }

But the problem is, it will always hide those other columns, won't even show when user wants to upgrade. So we have to dump this plan.

Now if you want to do this at coding level, that's beyond my expertise. So I'm pinging our SLS Team regarding this. I believe, they will be able to come up with a workaround soon.

Please keep in mind, our SLS Team work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a workaround.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok