Add Content Section To eNewsletter:Subscribe Widget

Is there any way to add some content or a <p></p> section under the Title: on the eNewsletter:Subscribe Widget? I would love to have something like the text widget that gives me a Content: box under the Title: box. See screen shot.

If this is not possible how should I go about adding some content under the tittle? Is there a "subscribe to list shortcode" that I could use in a text widget?

Thanks,
William

• Luís

Hi @William,

I hope had been good today!

I think you will need to change the plugin core. Find the subscribe_widget function in e-newsletter.php and add your text.

This is not the best solution, because you will need to add the code after every update.

If you don't feel comfortable in doing that, please send me your FTP access so I can add it.

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - The text you want insert in the widget.

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Cheers, Luís

• Luís

Hi @William,

I hope had been good today!

I think you will need to change the plugin core. Find the subscribe_widget function in wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/e-newsletter.php and add your text.

This is not the best solution, because you will need to add the code after every update.

If you don't feel comfortable in doing that, please send me your FTP access so I can add it.

Please send it privately through our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Luis Lopes"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - The text you want insert in the widget.

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.