Add Custom Register Menu to wordpress

Hi supporter, I want add register menu to coursepress menu and will disappear after login.
I create new menu and select it on coursepress theme config, but it show before courses
I want :

- Show it after login / register
- Disappear after login.
Please help me.
Thank you.

• Patrick

Hi there @phuongbinh

I hope you're well today!

If you want to build your own custom menu to display there, with items that show depending on user's logged-in/out status, and not have the built-in default CoursePress menu showing at all, here's what you need to do:

- First, go to CoursePress Pro > Settings > General and uncheck the Display menu items checkbox to disable the built-in menu (1st screenshot below).

- Then install the very handy Nav Menu Roles plugin to get that wonderful feeling of being able to show menu items to exactly who you want:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/nav-menu-roles/

- Now head on over to Appearance > Menus and create a new menu for your site. Then add some menu items as seen in the 2nd screenshot below, including the CoursePress Login & Signup items.

- Finally, in your new menu, pop open the Signup item and select Logged-out users as the Display Mode (3rd screenshot).

You'll then have a custom menu with all the CoursePress links you need, in the order you want them, and the Signup link will disappear when the user logs in (4th & 5th screenshots below).

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.