Add customers to specific mailchimp lists

Hi I currently offer a paid membership (drip-feed) and once a customer purchases the membership they get added to my Mailchimp account and a series of emails are triggered to notify the customer when their drip-fed content is available.

Now thats all fine and dandy but if I want to make an different membership with completely different content the costumer with be added to the wrong Mailchimp list...

Is there a way to associate a specific Mailchimp list to a specific membership.

• Luís
    • Support

Hi @Bonnie Muenz,

I hope had been good today!

Unfortunately there is no option to associate a specific Mailchimp list to a specific membership. You can only choose a different list for registered only users, members and users with deactivated membership.

I think that would be a great feature to the Membership 2 Pro project, so, I've just moved this over to our Features and Feedback, so it can be taken into consideration for the next plugin updates.

Hopefully some other members will show their support for the feature too, the more members that ask for it the sooner it will happen.

However, you can use our Jobs Board to try find a developer that can help you to achieve your goal.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.