Add Directory Smushing on to subsites settings too

On the WordPress Multisite, the Directory Smush showing by default only on the main site. Please consider adding Directory Smush on each subsite settings.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hello Greg,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

As you have noticed the Directory Smushing option is only available in the main site, this is due to fact that the Directory Smush will list all the directories in your root folder, and this isn't something that the subsites admins should be looking at. And in most cases, by default subsite admins does not have the permission in uploading, or creating folders inside your root directory, hence this is a feature which isn't provided out of the box for the subsites admins.

If more members supports this feature request, the more it'll be considered down the roadmap. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Greg
    • Syntax Hero

Dear Nithin,
    I understand why this could be an issue.
    However, it might be possible to consider adding this button for super-admins ?

This isn't a very important point, it is just that I spent time looking for this button in the network settings or the sub-domain settings, and I had to contact your support team to realise that it was only on the main site.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.