Add extra type elements

Hi,

Is it possible to add new type elements or paragraph styles to make more presets? Yes, the 5 headings, paragraph, links, ect. are not enough for me... I know...

Thanx,

Julius

• Rupok

Hi Julius,

Thanks for asking. Are you referring to these formatting presets?

If yes, then I'm afraid, currently it's not possible to add more presets in that dropdown or add presets for specific elements like H1, H2 etc. . Can you please tell us what more elements are you expecting to have there? Do you want multiple H1, H2 etc. elements? Can you please tell us in more details so we can understand better?

However, it's still possible in a different way. That is creating different presets for whole text block. For example, you want to create a paragraph where H1 font-size will be 60px, H2 will be 45px etc. And then you want to use this whole set of formatting in different places. In that case, you can easily do it in Upfront. For doing this, select the text block and click on the settings icon that appears on top of that text block after selecting. Now from left column, "Add" a new preset. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then click on the "Typography" check mark. That will expand typography options. From there, change H1, H2 etc. elements values to your desired property like color, font-size etc. and save that preset. From now on, whenever you select that preset for any text element, that text will follow your customization. So theoretically you can have unlimited number of presets for each H1, H2 etc. tags. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

I believe this will help you. Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you have any other query. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.