Add feedburner domain

How do I register my feedburner domain to display video tutorials ? My main site is already registered. How can I register another domain without adding the plugin to a non-wordpress domain ?

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello kerrigingerich,

Welcome to the Forum!

Are you looking at showing off the Videos on a non-WordPress site? Am afraid that isn't possible.

I didn't really understand this, could you please clarify?

How can I register another domain without adding the plugin to a non-wordpress domain ?

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kerrigingerich,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• kerrigingerich
    • New Recruit

Yes, I am still having an issue. I'm sorry I wasn't very clear on my original note. My blog posts are delivered by email through feedburner and because the feedburner url cannot be registered to deliver the videos, anyone subscribed to a post, trying to access the video will get the message that the url is not registered.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kerrigingerich,

Thank you for your clarification of your intended usage, it is appreciated.

After once again reviewing the thread from top to bottom, Arun is absolutely correct about trying to use them not on a WordPress site as it was clearly intended to be done.

However, there may be a work around with a little innovation in this case :slight_smile:

Place the videos on a web site with a registered domain in the API. Then code the videos into html emails referencing the web site in the embedded videos in your html emails.

Something like:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.yourdomain.com/yourvideopage/" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There are many options to accomplish this and still be within the confines of the Video API and I am showing just one possible way above.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.