Add file upload field to appointments+ admin side

On the admin side of appointments+ you can see the detail of each appointment and assign notes about that customer. Is there a way to add a file upload field to this area so I can upload customer waivers while in this menu?

I used CIMY User Fields to add the fields I want in the customer's user profile (admin visible only) but these only show in the user profile. I'd rather be able to upload the waiver from the appointment's summary rather than have to navigate to the profile of each user.

any thoughts or ideas?

• Sajid

Hi @mike_desalvio,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am afraid, its not possible out of the box at the moment. Normally we don't support custom code but in this particular case I am flagging one of our SLS (code experts) here for their invaluable input. If it could be done easily then we will try our best to come up with a code based solution otherwise you have to hire a developer from jobs board for this job.

Also, please enable support staff access and screenshot of the profile field you want to pull in appointments section. To grant access go to WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.