Add First Website is visible but I've added three

I have activated three sites with my free trial but getting started says add your first website

• Rupok

Hi Paul,

Thanks for asking. When you activate WPMU DEV Dashboard on any of your sites, it gets registered under your account. That's the manual way of adding sites. But when you add your site through the "Getting Started" wizard, it not only adds your site to your account but also scans your site, helps you to create a backup, runs a performance test and gives you option to optimize your site images. It's like a package. I assume, you haven't added any site yet through the "Getting Started" wizard and that's why it's telling you to add your first website through this wizard.

If you added multiple sites through this wizard, and it's still asking you to add your first website, can you please provide a screenshot of that screen? Because once I added a website through this wizard, it gave me an option to add another website but didn't tell me again to add my first website.

Am I missing anything here? Please confirm. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok