Add Google Structured Data

Hi there,

This might be a dumb question, but I need to make sure. I just saw this article about structured data: http://ahmedkaludi.com/google-structured-data-for-wordpress/

Now I'm wondering since we use Smartcrawl, we don't need to worry about these kind of things and updates when it comes to Google and SEO, right?

I just want to make sure my services for SEO on my multisite is up too date at all times.
So when using Smartcrawl there is no need for customizing themes, etc?

Cheers,
Ronald

Rupok

Hi Dutchman, hope you had a wonderful day.

Now I'm wondering since we use Smartcrawl, we don't need to worry about these kind of things and updates when it comes to Google and SEO, right?

Actually SmartCrawl doesn't organize data on your site. It just optimizes your SEO things like title format, meta tags etc. for your site. For example, if your theme shows the image first, then content, then categories, SmartCrawl can't change that. SmartCrawl suggests you better title format, meta tags, sitemaps and other things which are required for search engine optimization.

If you want to organize your data, you have to have your theme structured in such a way that google finds it easy to organize. So I think following that blog will be necessary if you want to organize your site data.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok