Add Links To Appointments + Email Response

Hi There,

I have two questions about the email response feature in Appointments +

1.) Is it possible to add links to the emails that clients receive after booking an appointment? I would like to link to an intake form as well as particular page on my site.

2.) I am trying to set it up so that the signature at the end of the email is a particular service provider's name. So, the client sees the name of the service provider they have selected. I tried using the SERVICE_PROVIDER option, but the email still says 'our staff' even though I have two service providers set up?

Thanks!

• aristath

1.) Is it possible to add links to the emails that clients receive after booking an appointment? I would like to link to an intake form as well as particular page on my site.

Yes, you can add your links in there by editing the "Confirmation email Message" field in the plugin settings.

2.) I am trying to set it up so that the signature at the end of the email is a particular service provider's name. So, the client sees the name of the service provider they have selected. I tried using the SERVICE_PROVIDER option, but the email still says 'our staff' even though I have two service providers set up?

I could not replicate your issue...
    I'm using the default message:

Dear CLIENT,

We are pleased to confirm your appointment for SITE_NAME.

Here are the appointment details:
    Requested service: SERVICE
    Date and time: DATE_TIME

SERVICE_PROVIDER will assist you for this service.

Kind regards,
    SITE_NAME

and the service provider comes through just fine!
    is it by any chance a dummy service provider?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• aristath

The URLs are text-based.
    Therefore no HTML is allowed in them!

However you could try using our new HTML Email Templates plugin for that.
    I haven't tested it, but it should allow you to do what you want!

I am marking this issue as resolved.
    If however the above solution doesn't work for you then please feel free to reopen this and post an update on your current status so that we may look into it. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.