'Add Media' button not working on site

http://www.completeropeaccesssolutions.co.uk

Hi, there seems to be an issue with the add media button not working on the site above. Also the Be theme page builder is also not responding. I have opened up the back end of the site for you to take a look. Could you look and see what is clashing and let me know.

:slight_smile:

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Studio3creative,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and could see the issue in action.

On your post editor page in back-end, I found these errors on browser console:

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know the result of your plugin conflict test. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Studio3creative,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I have turned ALL of the plugins off and the problem persists

Did you try switching the theme to a default WordPress theme? I was able to notice JS errors in your console related to the theme, could you please try switching the theme, and then check whether it works fine.

I was also able to notice the following plugins causing conflicts, it maybe with your current theme. Just to be sure, would recommend you to disable these plugins too while you switch your theme. Ie Yoast SEO, and UpdraftPlus.

Since it's a live site, I didn't test this by switching your theme, please do let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Studio3creative
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi Nithin,

I tried switching the theme but still the same issue. I also turned off Updraft and YOAST SEO and found that the Muffin Builder (which is part of the BE Theme) did start to function again but still did not allow the addition of images.

Could you pls look into this further.

many thanks

:slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Studio3creative,

Please add this line to wp-config.php file:

define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false );

just before /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

This might fix issue with add media button - but if not, it will let is identify exact script that is causing those JS errors.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.