Add more information to calendar

Hi,

I'm showing the calendar in a monthly overview. The client can choose between an appointment in the morning or in the afternoon (so only 2 options on each day) Is it possible to add this information to the montlhy overview so the client can see immediately which mornings and afternoons are available whitout clicking on the date. This would result in a combination of the weekly overview into to montlhly overview.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kim De Vogelaer,

I hope you're having a nice day.

Currently, there's no option to add an information directly to calendar cells or make the calendar display "mixed" view (weekly + monthly).

If you want to keep the monthly view, a workaround could be to add some note to the booking page (page is built with shortcodes so as long as you keep shortcodes there, you can add any content you like). The other option would be to create some service description page and assign it to a service and when you enable "ajax" in services shortcode, excerpt or full content of that page would be automatically fetched and displayed when user selects service.

Other than this, I think this would require custom development so if you need it urgently, consider asking at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (note please: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Kim!

I'm not sure what shortcode you are currently using on your site but you could actually display multiple calendars. For example

[app_schedule]

would display one week calendar, starting from current date. But

[app_schedule add="1"]

would display one week calendar, starting from current date + one week (relative to current date).

That way you can use multiple shortcodes like this on the same page to show more weekly calendars. The "add" attribute should also work for a monthly calendar that way.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.