Add more specification in Job&Expert Location

Good afternoon, like in suject I would like to know if is possible to include during Expert registration new fields with city / province and CAP instead of Location field.
Secondarily I'm trying to install The Italian Translation for Job&Expert plugin; I put both (jobs-and-experts-it_IT.po and .mo) in wp-content/plugins/jobs-plus/languages but nothing happen
Thank you in advance
Andrea Bachini

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi there @andrea

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Currently, adding more fields is not yet a built-in option. But we can certainly add that to the list of feature requests for this plugin!

As for the translated files, please change the name of your files to

jbp-it_IT.mo
    jbp-it_IT.po

I'll be sure the developer is notified that the text-domain in the files generated by our translation tool is incorrect.

• andrea
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for your explanation, I hope that this implementation will arrive as soon as possible, I think that in a site where people sell their skills, at least a field to put the city (but also region and address) is mandatory, the current selection ("Location") is very very poor to be usefull. Address City and Region should be included.
    Thank you

• Sumit Kumar
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi andrea,
    We appreciate your feedback here.

Since the plugin is very new, such feedback from members like you, does help plugin to make it better in coming days. I will mark this as feature requests and will assure you that, these requests will be thoroughly checked during the new updates with the plugin, in any next releases :slight_smile:

Keep updated with its updates.
    Have a nice time :slight_smile:
    Regards, Sumit

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.