Add multiple date sensitive pricings to an event

Okay I am setting a martial arts seminar with 1 overall price and 1 price for one day and the price for both the 2 day and 1 day tickets need to change based on the Date. eg 2 day full seminar $160 1 day only $100 before May 25th. After May 25th but before June 20th 2 days is 240 1 day is 200 and after June 20th 2 days is 360 1 day is 300. Help me please

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Andrew,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

What you are trying to achieve seems not possible unless you create separate events for 1 day and 2 days for before May 25th, After May 25th and after June 20th.

Can you provide more information on how your event would be structured and would it be recurring or on fixed dates only so that I can discuss it more and see if there is any workaround without custom coding.

Cheers, PC

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

This is a one time seminar with three phase price. The whole event is June 28th and 29th in Kennewick WA and phase has the whole event for 160 and just 1 day for 100 as explained in the eg portion of the question the price than jumps on May 26th to 2 days is 240 and 1 day is 200, etc as listed above.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Andrew,

As far as having pricing for both 1 day and 2 day tickets is concerned, I'd like to recommend this video tutorial created by one of our members, @Charlie Pryor:

http://youtu.be/W-y_h1RR4pg

As for having the prices change on the dates you mentioned... unfortunately, for the time being you'll have to edit the prices manually, as we don't have a feature that'll do that automatically.

I've marked this as a feature request though, so it's possible that it'll be in a future release. :slight_smile:

Let me know if that helps, and thanks for being a member with us!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.