Add-on: Add Ultimate Facebook Permission Dashboard Widget

I'm loving Easyblogging plugin and loving the Ultimate facebook plugin (many thanks for those) .

For my multisite website I'm using ultimate facebook with my API domain key and I want my users to grant access to their account, so they can post their photo´s. I wanted my users to not see the admin screen but only the widget on the dashboard.

I created a small add-on for easy blogging that will add the FB Permission widget on the dashboard. Works like a charm, so I thought It would be nice to share it!

Just download the .php file, put in in the pluginseasyblogginglibplugins folder and activate the add-on.

Hope it helps!

Pieter

• pbrink
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

It’s not possible to upload .php file :slight_smile:.

So here is the code:

<?php
    /*
    Plugin Name: Add facebook permission widget
    Description: Adds the facebook permission to the easybloggin dashboard.
    Plugin URI: http://gaatverweg.nl/
    Version:
    Author: pbrink
    */

class Wdeb_Menu_AddFacebookPermissionWidget {

private function __construct () {}

public static function serve () {
    $me = new Wdeb_Menu_AddFacebookPermissionWidget;
    $me->_add_hooks();
    }

private function _add_hooks () {
    add_filter('wdeb_allowed_dashboard_metaboxes', array($this, 'add_widget_to_dashboard'));
    }

function add_widget_to_dashboard($allowed) {
    $allowed[count($allowed)] = "wdfb_dashboard_permissions_widget";
    return $allowed;
    }
    }

if (is_admin()) Wdeb_Menu_AddFacebookPermissionWidget::serve();

Just create wdeb-dashboard-fb.php in the pluginseasyblogginglibplugins folder and copy+paste the code in the file.

Enjoy!

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Thank you very much for this addition! I actually looked forward to and hoped for user-contributed add-ons with the new add-on architecture. This one is so great that it, with your permission, got bundled with the rest of the add-ons in plugin distribution, with the latest plugin release (v3.1.4, just released). Of course, I kept the attribution as it was in the code. Please, let me know if you wish to be attributed differently (e.g. with a full name, or whatever else).

Once again, thank you.

• pbrink
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi guys,

Thanks for the complements. I probably create more add-ons for easyblogging. I’m happy to share and help you guys developing such great plugins.

I need to cancel my account as my website is a non-profitable website. As soon as I’m generating some money I’ll subscribe for a full year access!

Now I’m going to try to create some revenue with the Support plugin. Thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.