Add possibility to reorder pages into an unit

Hi,

I ve just update the plugin, there no improvment that give the possibility to reorder pages into an unit...

I see there is a couple of topic talking about this... and many people asking for this feature...

This is the big weakness of this plugin...

My question is : Is this feature will be added one day ? ... Never ? when ?

best regard
Fred

• Rupok

Hi Frédéric

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, I also see that many people are asking for this feature. However, I saw my colleague @Tyler Postle said, "This feature is coming soon. The developer actually implemented it into a past version; however, it caused a lot of issues during testing so it didn't make it into the actual release. it is being re-worked and will be released in a future update :slight_smile: "

So I'll request you to wait for a little longer. As we want to ensure that our plugin doesn't break in any environment, we have to go through lots of testing. That's why it takes a little while before we release any feature.

However, I'm moving your thread too to our Features and Feedback section and will ask our developer to see if there is any remarkable progress on this and will let you know if I get anything.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok