add PRICE column in MY APPOINTMENTS table

Hi, in MY APPOINTMENTS page, created with your shortcode, its possible to add a column with PRICE of that appointment?

If yes, can explain how?

• Luís

Hi GIANLUCA ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Your initially posted this topic on the Members forum and as this is directly related to support from our plugins, I moved it to the Support forum.

The members forum was created for all the questions related to "non-support", as an example, suggestions about development, plugins, SEO, Marketing, etc. A forum dedicated exclusively to our members to share knowledgement between the community.

Regarding to your question, I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and get their valuable feedback.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Panos

Hi pxwm , we really appreciate trying to help out here! Thanks!!

GIANLUCA , not sure how you have it in your mind, as you mention you want it as a column. I would suggest simply add it as a row above the calendar. You can use the following snippet for this:

add_filter('app_monthly_schedule_before_table', function( $ret ){

$app = appointments();

$currency = App_Template::get_currency_symbol ( $app->options['currency'] );
    	$price_row = '<div class="app_cal_price_wrapper">';
    		$price_row .= '<span class="app_cal_price">' .  $app->get_price() . '</span><span class="app_cal_currency">' . $currency . '</span>';
    	$price_row .= '</div>';

return $price_row . $ret;

}, 20 );

You can copy the snippet in a mu-plugin or your functions.php file.

In case you need it as a column, this can be achieved by adding some css. Please let us know what you think about this :slight_smile:

Thanks!
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.