Add Pro Sites to Event Registration

Hi, I'd like to add the option to create an event website when a user is creating a new event with events+. The main event website will be a membership based site with 3 paid tiers using Memberships 2. The 3 tiers will have event publishing limitations (3, 15, unlimited). Can you help with integrating the ability to add a site when creating an event and also how to limit the number of events allowed per membership tier? Is there any documentation on how to achieve this with the three plugins or can you help with some technical direction?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @aaffleck,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question.

Let me break this down a bit, I hope you don't mind that :slight_smile:

1. Visitor can sign-up for selected membership on your site
    2. Registered member is able to create his/her own evens on main site via Events+ plugin
    3. Depending on membership they're able to create 3, 5 or unlimited number of events

I think I understand that correctly, am I right? I'm a bit confused with this though:

the ability to add a site when creating an even

Does this mean that each event should had an entire site (as in "sub-site of WordPress Multisite") created automatically or a user should have created his/her site automatically while adding an event? Or should he/she be just given an opportunity to create a site?

Could you please shed some light on this for me? Thanks!

Best regards,
    Adam

• aaffleck

Hey Adam, thanks for responding.

For #5: When a user creates an event they should have the opportunity to add-on (for a cost) a site that will accompany the event they are creating. So if a user wants to add way more information than what the regular event listing offers they have the opportunity to add the site as part of the event registration process thus increasing the total cost of the event creation.

Does this make more sense?

Aaron

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Aaron,

Apologies for the delay here.

Limiting post number per membership can be accomplished by combining Post Creation Limit and User Role Editor with M2 User Role addon.

You can use User Role Editor to create new roles, then use Post Creation Limit plugin to limit number of posts per role and now with User Role add-on available with M2 you can assign those roles to desired memberships.

As for the Pro Sites and E+, this kind of integration is not currently possible and not easy to accomplish as it would require lot of custom development.
    If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.