Add "Purchase or Order History" to the Marketpress

Please add Purchase or Order History feature to MarketPress. It's nice to have one!

Customers can track their purchase history (both affiliated and non-affilated orders) in their account/profile.

Thanks,

Brad

• Bradley

Hi Kim,

I haven't got a chance to see that part what you just mentioned. I am only referring to the "Product Listing Only" in the Store Settings. If I had it on, I do not think that there is a way to track the purchase or order history, is there?

Out of curiousity, do you happen to have "ebook" of MarketPress and FrameMarket where I can download and read the materials. So that way I won't need to ask you too many questions when it's already mentioned in the ebook.

I seem to like this website better than others! :slight_smile: You and WPMU Staff Rock!

Brad

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi Brad!

Your customers if registered can track their orders via the order-status page that is built into marketpress, you can also add a note and tracking number to the order from the admin side of things.

I do know what you mean though with regards to having it within their profile, as such what I done is the following.

Found a superb login and register widget on code canyon. Here's the plugin I used http://codecanyon.net/item/ninety-ajax-loginregister-for-wordpress/158711?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=ninetydegrees

Then I edited the plugin files to remove the dashboard option and I added in a "my orders" button for logged in users that takes them straight to the order status page, it's a lot simpler than it sounds and if you would like to do something like this, I would be happy to provide full instructions and sreenshots on how to do this.

Also at the moment there isn't any great guide to marketpress or framemarket, but we are all happy to help you out on the forums, let us know if you need anything else :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Adam (aka Coding-Monkey).

• Kimberly

Brad,

I am only referring to the "Product Listing Only" in the Store Settings. If I had it on, I do not think that there is a way to track the purchase or order history, is there?

The Product Listing Only doesn't allow your visitors any purchase options at all, thus there will be no order history. It is a local setting, good for the site it is currently being used on. If you have Multisite enabled and use the global shortcodes (with product listing only turned off) you will get a buy now button that links to the product lister's website. The only way you can track purchases is through items sold on your site, through your store. Does this help clarify?

Out of curiousity, do you happen to have "ebook"

No we don't have one at the moment, however I'll be starting a series of posts soon that will cover Marketpress and it's use. They will probably be included in the Installation and Use Instructions
    Until then I'm happy to help!
    Let me know what you would like to see in such a document

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.