Add quantity in stock/quantity remaining to product listing?

First, thanks for this slick, well-designed plugin. With ArnoldB's php hack, it works very well. I'm using it to sell a paid event because the new Events & Bookings plugin isn't working the way should.

I posted my first event a few hours ago and it's more than half sold out. Because of that, I'd like to put a counter of some kind on the product page to show how many seats are left. I can see the inventory counting down in the dashboard, but would like it on the page itself for potential attendees to see. Can't see a shortcode for it.

Here's the page: Make Money With Your Blog Workshop

Help?

• aecnu

Greetings ProSapien,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

You are absolutely correct that there is not a shortcode for displaying remaining quantity on the public facing portion of Market Press.

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.
    Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to:

a. put it into consideration for future development

b. see if we can help you hack it in for the moment

It might take a bit longer than useful but I'll see if I can get the lead developer in here to assist / give us some advice... in the meantime if you could post the results / problems you've come across doing it yourself here that would definitely help too.

Alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute, but we're aiming to get you sorted ourselves.

Thanks again and it is great to have you as a WPMU Dev member, looking forward to getting this worked out!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.