Add select field in the Confirmation Email Recipients box

I have a form with some select dropdown for different services. I’d like the email to go to a different address depending on which option was selected.

I can see there is no option for adding any form fields in the Email Notifications > Admin email > Recipient

However, I can see there is an option for this in the Email Notifications > Confirmation Email > Recipients.

But I can not add the Select field there though I can add a radio or checkboxes. It would be helpful if I could the select field also.

I will also be helpful we could set fields in the Admin email > Recipients.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello tracikay

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I checked that on my end and I can also confirm the issue. I believe that’s either some unintended “glitch” or a bug so I’ve already reported it as a bug to our developers.

They’ll look into it so please make sure to keep the plugin up to date as any fix would be released with future updates.

I have, however, also asked if there’s any workaround that I could provide you with “for now’ so keep an eye on this ticket, please, and if there’ll be any “patch” available, we’ll post it here for you.

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello tracikay

There’s already a set of updates (including issue discussed here) undergoing tests so they should be included in one of nearest releases, most likely 1.9 if they pass all the tests fine.

However, we’ve asked our developers already if they could provide some workaround/patch for you meanwhile and we’re awaiting their response so we’ll update you here as soon as we got update on this from them.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.