Add Social Market Ad: Modal pop-up with ad configs not resolving

When I want to add a Social Media Ad on a post/page, the modal pop-up pops in but it never resolves so I can configure the ad. Ads have been created ,both In Post Ads & Social Market Ads, and both instances have this issue

• Nectar
    • New Recruit

@ aristah

When clicking the "Insert Social Ad"(Social Marketing Ad) or "Insert Ad"(In Post Ad) icons in a post, the modal pop-up appears [Insert Ad], but it never 'resolves' to reveal the actual content. Viz. An empty modal pop-up.

*Just checking if its a theme issue because deactivating plug-ins does not change anything. *
    Nope it is not a theme issue: themes tested 2012, 2013, 2014 and a few premium themes -Issue is WPMUDev side.

If this helps: Including any shortcodes via the post/page add-ons [icons in the editor] brings up a modal pop-up, ie a google map, a fundraiser shortcode etc.
    Only the Ads seem to have a problem.
    Are there any known conflicts?

• Nectar
    • New Recruit

Issue Resolved.
    I chanced upon Jack on Live Support and he recommended I disable all browser extensions/plug-ins/add-ons & it worked.
    Word of warning: The WebDeveloper addition/plug-in for Firefox, Chrome & Opera caused the conflict.
    But why?

Thread closed. Thanks Jack.
    If you can let me know why these caused a conflict it would be appreciated

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.