Add space between events on archive page

We've been using Events+ on a client since since January and It's generally been meeting our needs very well.

But for us, with our theme the archive listing of events has a major flaw. The layout of the events is confusing for our event participants. I have a screen shot to show you exactly what I'm referring to, but I don't see a way to attach a file here. But I'll try to explain it.

On the archive page, the layout for each event looks like this:

Event Title
<View Event button>

Now individually, that layout seems ok, with the divider line as it is.
But on the actual page the way the events start to stack up on the page, is very confusing, because the divider line is placed in a location that makes it seem the the Event details, which are below the divider line, are for the next event down.

Event Title
<View Event button>

Event Title
<View Event button>

Event Title
<View Event button>

If you look at it, the divider line really looks like it is the separator of one event from another. And between each divider line is are the event details for the event above, and the event title for the following event below.

After I post this, I will go to your site and see if I can attach my screen shot.

I have done everything I can so far to help make the archive listing more easy to read by reformatting the event title, but it has become a problem with several user complaints, and frankly the site owner is frustrated and wants me to get it reformatted, or she wants me switch to another events plugin.

The workings of the plugin meet our needs so well, I would hate to have to switch to a different plugin just because of this formatting, which seems that it should be something we could achieve.

If I could just add a couple of lines of white space, or move the divider line location, everybody would be happy.

Please help,

Tom Saunders