add subscription to a member

Hi there,

I am trying to set up a subscription that will be an upgrade. so the member will have access to content at a faster pace. When I go to add the subscription to that member I see 2 option on edit members: 1st one is subscription and the 2nd one is membership level. When I try to add a subscription it does only give me the ability to add levels. so basically both options lead to the same thing. How can I add a whole subscription?

Thanks

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi sean555,

That sounds very strange, as if the database table isn't being accessed properly possible. Could you go through the repair option?

To do this, you'll just need to activate the "Membership Verify and Repair" plugin at Membership > Edit Plugins, then visit Membership > Repair Membership.

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.