Add the registered users as Service Providers by default.

Hello,

Are there an easy way to make every registered user a service provider in Appointments+ by default?

thanks,
Anton

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hey @anton_arapov,

I'm sorry, this isn't possible with Appointments+ There isn't an automatic way to create service providers. They all need to be added from the appointments+ settings.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

• anton_arapov
    • New Recruit

@Alexander Rohmann , I think I can work-a-round this with some scripting....

One more questions then... :slight_smile:

I use a setup when registered user can change the 'work time', in other words a member of my site can see in his buddypress profile pending appointments requests. Are there a way for member to see not just the fact that appointment was requested, but also the details of the appointment, e.g. phone number of the requester ?

thanks,
    Anton

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

hey @anton_arapov,

Just going back through some older threads and saw I didn't get back to you here. I'm so sorry about this.

To answer your question, unfortunately no it's not possible out of the box. However of you were in fact going to make modifications, the phone number and other information is stored in the user meta. So you could do something like this:

get_user_meta( $user->ID, 'app_phone', true );

Checkout what starts at line 4460, as this is where the code for displayed the info within a users profile is located.

I'm sorry this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but I hope this helps!

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.