Add to cart button problems

I have requested help before but no one seems to help me with this. When I click on Ad to car button the shopping cart widget does not get updated and Ad to car button turns to Out of stock. If I refresh the browser page the widget is updated and Out of stock is back to ad to cart. Take a look here.

• DavidM

Hi mborin,

I can't seem to find your previous thread on this but will have a look into that in just a moment. Thanks for providing the link though, as that helps a great deal.

I'm seeing the following show up in the cart when I add an item to it:

Are you using the Multisite Analytics plugin on this site? Perhaps some other analytics plugin or method?

Could you try disabling that momentarily to see if it sorts this and your original add to cart issue?

To be clear, this definitely seems to be an issue with your active plugins, a javascript conflict likely. Disabling other plugins one-by-one will help to see where that's occurring.

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.