Add to cart text not changing after adding

Hi again

When one selects a product (in product details page) and clicks on "Add to Cart" button should it not change to "View Cart" or change to "Shop More" and at the same time on the side a new button should appear "Checkout Now" when the button refreshes?

How do I add this? Because I am planing to remove the "View Cart" button from the top...so how do I take them to checkout point from there?....please see the screenshot

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings M.O.R.E.,

How do I add this? Because I am planing to remove the "View Cart" button from the top...so how do I take them to checkout point from there?

This could be accomplished by simply switching to the "Buy Now" option of Market Press --> site admin --> Products --> Store Settings --> Presentation tab --> Checkout Button Type

Another possibility is to rename the cart button to what you desire and using the Market Press external link button send them straight to check out of your choice - the external URL is within the product creation/data

and last but not least you could link directly to a pre-made PayPal button embedding it into your site which then directs the client to PayPal.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.