Add webinaria and live video stream

Hi

Is there a solution for adding webinaria and live video stream info the CoursePress setup. Like now You choose video, multi-choice, etc. But chould there be an webinaria and live video stream?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello morfjord,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I think there’s too many providers of webinars and live streams to be included directly in CoursePress. However, the CoursePress editor is in fact the WP editor (the same that you’re using to edit post/page content) and it should support all oEmbeds the same way WordPress does.

Alternatively, you may add a “Text” element to course, switch content editor to “Text”mode and past the embed code provided by live stream/webinar provider there.

Would that work for you or are you asking about actually running live video streams/webinars directly from CoursePress?

Best regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello morfjord!

This currently is not possible with CoursePress Pro. I agree though that it would make a great feature so I’m moving this post to our “Features and Feedback” forum and hopefully more members of our community will support it. With more support gathered our Growth Team may decide to include such a feature in a plugin in one of the future releases, though I’m not able to give you any ETA on this.

Thanks for suggesting this!

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.