added Hummingbird now none of my photos will load

I had Hummingbird compress my photos today ... now none of my header images will load and my dropdown/megamenus are all off the page??
HELP
Site is visitfolly.com

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Katie,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is most likely caused by Hummingbird's "Minification" feature. It's a complex feature and may require some additional configuration specific to the site. As there's pretty much no way to automatically determine proper setup, it's sometimes necessary to do this manually.

To do this, you would want to go to the "Hummingbird -> Minification" page and then try to disabled "minify" and/or "combine" options for some files that may be relevant to "broken" parts of the site. This may be a daunting task but it's the way to find a balanced settings that will keep your site fully operational while providing as much optimization as possible for particular site.

If you need some assistance with this, let me know please and grant me a support access to your site so I could review and adjust Minification settings there. In order to enable support access, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.