Added whmcs domain reselling to Domain mapping plugin, Now Errors

he first error is Looks like your credentials are invalid. Please, check the errors sent by WHMCS server:

Invalid IP 37.60.249.173

The member has a support ticket with WHMCS as well, in the meantime if anyone else could chime in and help with a path to resolution. I am sure he would be very grateful :slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Edzai,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The WHMCS Domain Mapping integration requires server/domain IP to be white-listed in WHMCS. WHMCS by default keeps access closed so in order to make its API available to the Domain Mapping plugin you need to login to your WHMCS instance and white-list that given IP there.

If you have any additional questions, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Edzai
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk.

I can see that the Dedicated IP address your account has been assigned is 109.73.236.244 and it is added correctly. Should you be still experiencing any issues I would advise you on contacting WHMCS help desk for further information.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Technical Support Team (Siteground)

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Edzai,

hope you're doing good and don't mind chiming in here! :slight_smile:

So you were using a wrong IP address?
    Did you whitelisted the IP address that SiteGround support mentioned?

Also, please keep in mind that some servers are using two IP addresses, one for incoming and one for outgoing communication.
    Please ask SiteGround is this is a case in the server you use, and try to whitelist both of these IP addresses in WHMCS settings.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.