Adding a custom video to video tutorials

Can I add custom videos to video tutorials? I need to create additional tutorial videos.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @philesq,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question! :slight_smile:

Currently there isn't a way to add a custom video out of the box this should be possible to custom code, but currently our videos are served via our API, which is why we don't currently allow custom videos.

Though it would make a great addition! I'll move this to the features and feedback area so we can see what other members think. :slight_smile:

Would it work for you, to perhaps have a embed code for something like Youtube in one of the help context dropdowns?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• philesq

Having an embed code in one of the help context dropdowns would be good. I would also like to be able to use embed codes in the video area of your tutorials. I don't mind streaming from YouTube.

Also, do you have a video tutorial for using the menus? On my sites, users have to use the menus under Appearance > Menus, otherwise the pages they create will not show on the menu bar. A video showing how to name and order pages and sub pages would be nice if you don't already have that. An additional video showing how to get pages and links to display under Appearance > Menus would also be nice. This is the reason I thought of making a custom video. However, I will probably need to make additional custom videos.
    Thanks.