Adding a menu to my theme

Hi the theme supports two menus - One is primary, the other is social. I want to either change the social to a secondary menu or add another menu. Also I have spoken to the theme developer about the line height on the primary menu, done what he suggested but it still looks awful. Can you help me with CSS for this please. Been trying to fix it for a week or more. Many thanks!

• Nahid

Hey Diane !
    Hope you are having a great day!

You can take a look into this handy article/tutorial which explains how you can add additional navigation menus to your WordPress theme.

You can use the following Custom CSS to in order to increase the line height of your primary menu:

.main-navigation ul#primary-menu li a {
        line-height: 30px;
    }

You can add the Custom CSS in your WordPress Dashboard->Appearance->Customize->Additional CSS. Alternatively, you can also add it in your theme's (most preferably, child theme's) stylesheet or a custom CSS plugin. You can adjust the value of the line-height property in the custom CSS in order to increase/decrease the line height.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.