adding a website to the dashboard

How do I Install the WPMU DEV plugin and activate it, then login to the plugin?

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're trying to achieve...? But I download the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin from wpmudev.org and install that plugin by uploading it to the website I'm working on. Once you activate it, you're asked to enter your WPMU Dev username and password. And once you've done that, you can use the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to install any of the suite of plugins. Also, once you've activated the Dashboard, the website on which you've installed it appears in your "My Websites" page here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Dalham,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

There are two ways to install your WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, the easiest option would be to install it through your dashboard:

Once you download your plugin, go to your WordPress dashboard, and under Plugins > Add New, click the Upload Plugin button. You'll get a screen to upload your plugin in zip format, just click the 'Choose File' to upload the plugin, and click the install now button, and activate the plugin once installed.

You'll get a new WPMU DEV menu, once you click on it, a login page appears. Once logged in, you'll have access to all our services.

Another method, to install the plugin would be to extract your zip file to /wp-content/plugins folder using an FTP Client, and activating the plugin through the plugins menu.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.