Adding add to cart button

Hi,

I am using a theme with portfolio pages and i love the layout. I cant seem to figure out how to configure the marketpress layout to mimic my portfolio pages so i would like to create products and then soley take the "add to cart" button and place it within portfolio items. Is there a shortcode or maybe html that I could use in order to do this?

the portfolio item would display the image and all the necessary description information, i would just need the button to add correct product to the cart.

* site is currently at http://d2gapparel.com/cones

• Mason

Hiya ryocones,

First off, welcome to WPMU DEV!

Secondly, I'm trying to look at your site now but it looks like we've got a php error to sort first:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/emiahc/public_html/cones/wp-content/themes/angular/functions.php on line 155

Can you let us know when you've got that fixed and we'll take a look. There's a file within the plugin (marketpress/marketpress-inludes/themes/Themeing_MarketPress.txt) that explains the naming structure and how you can actually create theme template files for better integration.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes for ya.

Thanks!

• aecnu

Greetings ryocones,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.